Welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Please be sure to visit everyone’s blog to see the great projects they are sharing with you this week. My project today features the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set, the Dragonfly Punch and the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper. We are working with a Theme Challenge this week. Here is my card:
And here is our Theme for this week :
Dragonflies to the rescue! The Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper is retiring soon. It is still available as I write this, so if you want some or if you want more don’t wait!
The background on the card front is four different designs of the Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP. Take care when cutting the panels to be sure your plants are all facing the right direction. Adhere the panels to the Basic White card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment and two dragonflies on scraps of Basic White Thick card stock. Use the Dragonflies Punch to crop the dragonflies. The sentiment is cropped with a label die from the Potted Succulents Dies. Color the dragonflies with Stampin’ Blends – Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Pool Party and Light Night of Navy.
Difficult to capture in photos – Wink of Stella highlights are added to the dragonfly bodies and the Navy lines on the wings. Gently fold the dragonflies’ wings upwards along the edges of the bodies. Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the underside of only the bodies to adhere to the card front.
Tie a bow with Linen Thread (five loops) and adhere to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Adhere the sentiment as shown – adhered to the bow with a Glue Dot and stack two dimensionals to adhere to the card front.
The inside of the card is left blank, as it’s intended to be used as a note card.
*** You can find a complete list of supplies for this project at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Karen Finkle has created:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members participating in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather <– You are here!
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
On April 21, 2022 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 USD before shipping. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!!!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 USD or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code or product credit, please remember that they are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on April 21, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 USD + tax).
Use Host Code VSWWZS73 when placing orders over $50 and get a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use the host code, and you’ll still receive a free gift from me!
DID YOU KNOW??? Did you know that if you select “No Contact” when placing an order that I can’t see who ordered from me? That means I can’t thank you and I can’t send you a free gift. Oh, no! Please let me see your contact information – we’ll both be happy! If you’ve placed an order from me that I haven’t acknowledged, please contact me or leave me a comment
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
Pingback: Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance Congratulations Card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop – Stamp With Amy K
I love the layout! TFS!
WOW!!! LOVE this design and your dragonflies are Perfect!!! This is gorgeous Sue 🙂
Gorgeous! Love the coloring on the dragonflies and the DSP grid! 😊
So pretty! Love the DSP blocks, perfect under the dragonflies! 🙂
Cool cool design – and such a pretty mix of DSPs! Love it! 🙂
I love this card! Of course, you used some of my favorite DSP, and the dragonflies are perfect.
Beautiful card! I love the color in dragonflys!
Ah, lovely! I love your dragonflies and esp love them on that DSP—some of my favorite. I need to pull it back out and will CASE this pretty card. TFS.
Absolutely perfect dragonflies!