If you are interested in joining as a Demonstrator, we’d love to have you join our team! There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Contact me if you have any questions.
Whether you’re ready to start a business or would simply like the great discount as a Hobby Demonstrator, I am here to support you in any way that I can.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to select $125 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $125.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the fabulous added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our special community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- There is no requirement to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator!
If you’re interested in learning more and want to send me a message or talk, you can contact me HERE.
The Starter Kit is $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. Yippee!! Build your own Starter Kit- you can pick products from any of the current catalogs, with the exception of Host Reward items. If you are just starting out, I’d be happy to make some suggestions – feel free to reach out to me. Click HERE to contact me with any questions.
What Are The Benefits?
Demonstrators get at least a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories.
You can earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you. That’s the beauty of the demonstrator experience – it’s all up to you!
This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like!
Support From Stampin’ Up!:
Stampin’ Up! loves their demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials. Workshop ideas and audio and video training on all kinds of topics are available at your fingertips on our demonstrator website. They email a tutorial every Tuesday, Succeed Weekly, to help you build your business.
Support From Me:
My team is the Inky Fingers Krew. We currently have monthly in-person meetings to network, share ideas and just have fun together and to learn techniques, play with new products, learn and ask questions.
My upline (the Demonstrator I joined under) is Amy Koenders. She is an awesome leader to our entire team, Amy’s Inkin’ Krew! We have monthly meetings (virtually via Zoom), just to chat and discuss the goings on in Stampin’ Up! and your business. We also have a private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions, support each other and share ideas.
Have a long wish list and want the 20% discount?
Consider becoming a Hobby Demonstrator: If you sign up to become a Demonstrator, there is no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to stop. You get to keep all of your starter kit goodies too! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t, that’s okay too! There is no penalty if you drop.
One other big bonus of being a Demonstrator…you get to see the new catalogs and order a whole month before the catalog releases!!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, CLICK to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please DROP A NOTE. I’d love to tell you more about it!
If you’re ready to sign up now, click here to join my team