Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products. This week’s card features the Daisy Lane Stamp Set, the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and the True Love Designer Series Paper.
The True Love Designer Series Paper has beautiful floral designs in black and white that remind me of a coloring book. And coloring it is really fun! For this card, only the leaves and the flowers centers are colored. Quick & easy!
Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp the small daisy image from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set three times on a panel of Basic White card stock. Punch them out and layer them, offsetting the layers as you adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue only in the center.
The leaves from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set are stamped on Granny Apple Green card stock with black ink and cropped with the coordinating die from the Magnolia Memory Dies. The sentiment is from the same set and cropped with a Stitched So Sweetly Die.
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ and fold for the card base.
- Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel of True Love Designer Series Paper with the small daisies.
- Use a Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends marker to color the leaves.
- Color the flower centers with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends marker.
- Adhere the colored panel to a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel of Basic Black card stock using Liquid Glue.
- Then adhere the front panel to the Daffodil Delight card base with Glue.
- Stamp the small daisy image from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink three times on a panel of Basic White card stock.
- Use the Dark Daffodil Delight Blends marker to color the center only of one daisy.
- Crop the flowers with the coordinating Medium Daisy Punch.
- Use Liquid Glue to adhere the layers of flowers, offsetting them and gluing only in the center, ending with the colored center on top.
- Use Glue to adhere the flower to a 1-5/8″ square of Daffodil Delight card stock cut with a Stitched Shapes die.
- Stamp the small leaf from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set five times on a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Crop the leaves with the coordinating die from the Magnolia Memory die set.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere the leaves as shown.
- Cut a 3/4″ x 4″ strip of True Love DSP and Glue to the front of the card with the right end extending a bit over the DSP layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the square with the flower onto the card front over the left end of the strip.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set with Black Memento ink on a Basic White panel and crop with a Stitched So Sweetly die.
- Adhere the sentiment with Glue and embellish with a large Matte Black Dot.
- Use Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set on a 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel of Basic White card stock.
- Glue a thin strip of DSP just above the bottom edge, then glue the stamped panel to a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ mat of Basic Black card stock.
- Adhere the completed layer to the inside of the card base with Glue.
*** Scroll to the end of this post to view a complete list of products used.
Use Host Code C6XGX62Z when placing orders over $50 and get a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use the host code, and you’ll still receive a free gift from me!
DID YOU KNOW??? Did you know that if you select “No Contact” when placing an order that I can’t see who ordered from me? That means I can’t thank you and I can’t send you a free gift. Oh, no! Please let me see your contact information – we’ll both be happy! If you’ve placed an order from me that I haven’t acknowledged, please contact me or leave me a comment
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
*** Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
So pretty Sue! Love the little touches of color on the DSP, perfectly designed! 🙂
Love this, Sue! The pops of color are perfect on one of my fave DSP patterns of all time!! 🙂
Wow, Sue! I love this. Just that little bit of color in the DSP is a perfect background for your daisy. Great design.