The 2019-20 Annual Catalog is packed full of awesome new Designer Series Paper, pretty ribbons and great embellishments. I have set up some Product Share options to help you get samples of as many products as possible without having to order one of everything!
Here are the details for my 2019-20 Annual Catalog Shares:
I’m placing my share order June 4th and I’m going to use an expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, counted, packaged and shipped to you by June 15th. I will have limited spaces, so don’t delay if you’re interested. Please place your orders early. I’ll be sending out invoices May 28th and after. Last day to order my Shares is June 2nd, last day to pay is June 3rd by 6PM ET. Click HERE to order.
Here’s a picture showing how my Shares from the Occasions Catalog were neatly packaged & labeled:
New Designer Series Paper Share – $20 plus $7.50 for Priority Mail shipping
I will cut all 12″x 12″ sheets into 6″x 6″ shares. In all, you’ll receive 75 6”x 6” sheets of the Designer Series Paper shown on pages 165-167. The cost to purchase full packs of each individual design would be $168.
You will receive different designs of 6″× 6″ sheets from the following DSP packs (the number behind the name indicates how many different 6″× 6″ sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- Woven Threads – 6
- Magnolia Lane – 6
- Garden Lane – 6
- Follow Your Art – 6
- Bird Ballad – 6
- Dinoroar – 6
- Perennial Essence – 6
- Perennial Essence Vellum – 3
- See A Silhouette – 6
- Come Sail Away – 6
- Pressed Petals Specialty – 6 (some “frame” designs will be cut due to the DSP layout)
- Mosaic Mood Specialty – 6
- Noble Peacock Specialty – 3
- Noble Peacock Foil – 3
New 6″x 6″ Paper Stacks & More Share – $36 plus $7.50 Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 100 sheets of the new color family 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper stacks (pg 168), plus watercolor paper, cards & envelopes, bags and a box as listed below, bringing the total to 116 pieces. The cost to purchase full packs of each individual product would be $109.
You will receive one 6″× 6″ sheet of each design from the following DSP Stacks (the number behind the name indicates how many 6″× 6″ sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- 2019-2021 In Color – 10
- 2018-2020 In Color – 10
- Neutrals – 20
- Brights – 20
- Subtles – 20
- Regals – 20
And you’ll receive these additional paper products in your share, as well
- Fluid Watercolor Paper – 1 sheet 5″x 7″
- Scalloped Note Cards – 8 pieces – 1 card and 1 envelope in 4 colors
- Mini Shipping Box – 1 piece
- Copper Dotted Treat Bags – 2 pieces
- Magnolia Lane Specialty Memories & More – 4 pieces – 1 card & 1 envelope in 2 sizes
New Embellishment Share – $18 plus $4 for First Class mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 139 individual embellishments! They are shown on pages 176-178. The cost to purchase packs of each individual item would be $73.
You will receive a share of each of the following (the number after the name indicates how many individual embellishments you will receive):
- 2018-20 InColor Buttons – 5 (1 ea of 5 colors)
- Perennial Essence Floral Centers – 3 pieces
- Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments – 4 (1 blossom, 2 leaves, 1 tag)
- Flower Faceted Gems – 6 (2 ea of 3 colors)
- Sail Away Trinkets – 4 (2 ea of 2 designs)
- Mini Library Clips – 4 (2 ea of 2 colors)
- Bird Ballad Trinkets – 4 (1 ea of 4 designs)
- Noble Peacock Rhinestones – 70 (14 ea of 5 colors)
- Designer Elements – 9 (3 ea of 3 colors)
- 2019-21 In Color Faceted Dots – 30 (6 ea of 5 colors)
New Ribbon Share – $30 plus $7.50 for Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive approximately 33.5 yards of ribbon! (Shown on pages 174-175) The cost to purchase a spool of each individual ribbon would be $116.
You will receive approximately 2.5 yards of each of the following ribbons:
- Magnolia Lane Linen & White Ribbon
- Magnolia Lane Mossy Meadow Twine
- 5/8″ Woven Threads Trim – Sahara Sand
You will receive approximately 2 yards of each of the following ribbons:
- 3/8″ Scalloped Lace Trim – Very Vanilla
- 5/8″ Organdy Striped – Petal Pink
- 3/8″ Reversible – Old Olive/Pretty Peacock
- 1/2″ Scalloped Linen – Pretty Peacock
- 1/2″ Scalloped Linen – Purple Posy
- 1/2″ Scalloped Linen – Rococo Rose
- 1/2″ Scalloped Linen – Seaside Spray
- 1/2″ Scalloped Linen – Terracotta Tile
- 3/8″ Denim Ribbon – Blue
- 1/4″ Textile Ribbon – Mint Macaron
- 1/2″ Gathered Ribbon – Rococo Rose
- 3/8″ Crinkle Seam Binding – Crushed Curry
- 3/8″ Tricolor Ribbon – Purple
Are you interested in more than one share?
DOUBLE New Designer Series Paper Share – (save $2.50) $37.50 + $10 Priority Mail shipping, note: I will cut all 12×12 sheets to 6×12
New Designer Series Paper Share + New 6″x 6″ Paper Stacks & More Share – $53 + $10 Priority Mail shipping plus a FREE pack of Dinoroar Enamel Shapes
New Designer Series Paper Share + New Embellishment Share – $38 + $7.50 Priority Mail shipping
New Designer Series Paper Share + New Ribbon Share – $50 + $7.50 Priority Mail shipping
New Embellishment Share + New Ribbon Share – $48 + $7.50 Priority Mail shipping
I WANT IT ALL Share – (save $5) $99 +$10 Priority Mail shipping The I WANT IT ALL Share includes the New Designer Series Paper Share, New 6″x 6″ Paper Stack & More Share, New Embellishment Share and New Ribbon Share plus you’ll receive a free spool of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine
If you want a combination of Shares not listed above, please let me know what you would like.
Anyone can participate in my shares, but I can only ship to addresses in the US.
I will only accept payments through PayPal. You can pay with a credit card through PayPal without setting up an account.
I will send out PayPal Invoices on or about May 28th. Orders received after the 28th will be invoiced right away. The deadline to sign up for my Shares is 10PM ET, June 2nd. There is also a payment deadline. All payments must be received by 6PM ET June 3rd to be included in the Share order.
To place your order, please fill out the form HERE, or send an email with all your information to StampWithSuePrather@gmail.com. Be sure to include your first & last name, email address connected to your PayPal account and complete mailing address.
Coming soon! The 2019-20 Annual Catalog
I know that you’re all excited to get the new Stampin’ Up! 2019-20 Annual Catalog in your hands, so I thought that I’d share a few details:
- If you are a current customer of mine (have ordered from me within the last 12 months), I will be ordering you a copy of the catalog and getting it to you as quickly as I can once they arrive. I should have them mid-May and have planned an event on May 19th for local customers to stop by, see new products and pick up your catalog.
- If you do not live locally, I plan to mail the catalogs out via Priority Mail.
- Ordering opens for the Annual Catalog at 12:00 noon MT on Tuesday, June 4.
- If you are not a current customer of mine but would like a copy of the Annual Catalog, simply place an order through my online store before June 4 and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list.
- Demonstrators can preorder from the Annual Catalog beginning on May 2! So join my team now, get the your hands on those new catalog items a month early!
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.