Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew team blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. Our theme this month is “Birthday”. My card features the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper. Here is the card I created:
This card design was CASEd from a card made by BJ Peters. The card base is Soft Sea Foam card stock – new this year from the Color Revamp – love it! Stamp the sentiment from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere it to a panel of Blueberry Bushel card stock. Adhere the completed layer to the card base with Glue.
Cut a panel of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper and use Liquid Glue to adhere it to a panel of Lovely Lipstick card stock. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the layer to the card front. Use a length of 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon in Lovely Lipstick to tie a small bow. Adhere the bow to the DSP layer using a Mini Glue Dot.
Stamp the inside sentiment with Blueberry Bushel ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Adhere to a panel of Blueberry Bushel card stock and then adhere the layer to the inside of the card using Liquid Glue for both. Easy-peasy, right?
Alright, on with the hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to Amy Koender’s project or click the Previous Blog button to move back to see the project that Nanette Tracy created.
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Shirley Gentry
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Mary Deatherage
- Linda Richenberg
- Nanette Tracy
- Sue Prather – You are here!
- Amy Koenders
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
- You can Shop in my online store HERE.
- Ready to Join our team? Click HERE for more information.
- Want to earn Host rewards? Click HERE to learn more.
- Interested in my Events? Click HERE.
*** Card Stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sea Foam CS – 4-1/4″ x 11″ panel scored at 5-1/2″ for card base
- Blueberry Bushel CS – (cut 2) 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panels for mats
- Whisper White CS – (cut 2) 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panels – front and inside
- Lovely Lipstick CS – 3″ x 3″ panel for mat
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: