Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my weekly post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products.
Stampin’ Up! has beautiful new Designer Series Papers in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog which will be available soon. Today’s card features the Share What You Love Specialty DSP and the returning Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
Here’s the same design – with the new Tranquil Textures DSP and Tranquil Tide cardstock.
The first card has 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon in Rich Razzleberry, the second has Nature’s Twine in Blackberry Bliss. Both are embellished with Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
And here they are – side by side – so simple, yet so pretty.
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a panel of cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of DSP to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut a 2″ x 5″ strip of DSP and punch one end with the Banner Triple punch.
- Use Liquid Glue to adhere it to the card front about 3/8″ in from the left edge of the DSP and even with the top edge of the DSP.
- Cut a 1-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ strip of DSP and punch one end with the Banner Triple punch.
- Use Liquid Glue to adhere it to the card front about 1-1/8″ in from the left edge of the DSP and even with the top edge of the DSP.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Love What You Do stamp set on Whisper White cardstock with ink the same color as the card base. In this case, Blackberry Bliss or Tranquil Tide.
- Punch out the sentiment using the Everyday Label punch.
- Wrap a length of ribbon around the card front and secure the ends with tape, making sure the seam and tape will be hidden under the sentiment label. For the twine, I wrapped it three times around the card front.
- Adhere the sentiment label to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow and adhere at the left edge of the label with Glue Dots.
- Adhere three Share What You Love Artisan Pearls along the right edge of the label.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card with Liquid Glue.
*** A complete list of products used is listed at the bottom of this post.
Stampin’ Up! Promotions
For new subscribers only – Stampin’ Up! is offering 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits for orders placed through May 10. Click HERE to subscribe. Be sure to enter this promo code: SAVEFIFTY0418
Retiring Designer Series Paper
The current Designer Series Paper from the 2017-18 Annual Catalog and the Ocassions Catalog will retire on May 31st, 2018, or while supplies last. If you have any of these on your wish list, best to order them sooner rather than later:
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
Stampin’ Up! products used to complete this project:
Available for order on May 1st, 2018
- #148042 – Love What You Do Stamp set
- #146926 – Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
- #147016 – Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon
- #146927 – Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
Available for order on June 1st, 2018
- #146331 – Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper
- #133675 – Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
- #147092 – Blackberry Bliss ink pad
- #146342 – Nature’s Twine
Available for order now through June 3, 2019