I used the Painted Glass stamp set from the 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We have a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it:
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
The new Share What You Love Specialty Designers Series Paper has a translucent, pearlized finish on 4 of the designs in the collection. So pretty in real life, so hard to capture in pictures – you’ll just have to trust me on this!
Adhere a graphic design panel of the Share What You Love Specialty DSP to a Blackberry Bliss (returning color) card stock base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then use Liquid Glue to adhere a floral design pearlized panel of the Share What You Love Specialty DSP to a Mossy Meadow (returning color) card stock mat, which is also adhered to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Stamp the sentiment from the Painted Glass stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Use the Layering Squares Framelits Dies to cut out both the stamped sentiment panel and the Blackberry Bliss card stock mat. Adhere the squares together with Liquid Glue. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment layer to the card front.
Die cut two of each of the branches from the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies from Mossy Meadow card stock. Slip the branches under the edge of sentiment panel and adhere with Glue Dots. Use Liquid Glue to adhere wooden branches from the Touches of Nature Elements under the sentiment panel, as well. Finish the card front with a Linen Thread “Billie Moan Bow” adhered with Glue Dots.
Not shown – adhere a panel of Crumb Cake card stock to the inside of the card for your handwritten note.
*** You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Karen Finkle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather – You are here!
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
Stampin’ Up! Promotions
For new subscribers only – Stampin’ Up! is offering 50% Off First Two Paper Pumpkin Kits for orders placed through May 10. Click HERE to subscribe. Be sure to enter this promo code: SAVEFIFTY0418
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
- You can Shop in my online store HERE.
- Ready to Join our team? Click HERE for more information.
- Want to earn Host rewards? Click HERE to learn more.
- Interested in my Events? Click HERE.
*** Card Stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss CS – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ panel scored at 4-1/4″ for card base, 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ panel for die cut square mat
- Mossy Meadow CS – 2″ x 5-1/4″ for mat, 3″ x 4″ panel for die cut leaves
- Whisper White CS – 4″ x 4″ panel for sentiment
- Crumb Cake CS – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel for inside
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ floral panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ graphic panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to complete this project:
Available for preorder on May 1st, 2018 from the NEW 2018-19 Annual Catalog:
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – #146907
Available for order on June 1st, 2018 from the NEW 2018-19 Annual Catalog
- Painted Glass stamp set – #147461
- Mossy Meadow Card Stock – #133676 (returning)
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock – #133675 (returning)
- Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad – #147092 (returning)