Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products. This week’s card features the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set and the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper.
My card design is based on one of the sketches from Sunday Stamps SSC252
The tulip print in the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper collection is perfect for a Spring and Easter card. There are also graphic prints in the collection that coordinate well with the florals.
Cut a panel of the floral Designer Series paper into sections and then adhere the pieces to the card front with Glue. Be mindful about maintaining the pattern while adding the narrow space between the pieces.
The sentiment strip is finished off with a triple loop bow tied with twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and some 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots. Love that the colors coordinate perfectly.
Add a narrow strip of the Designer Series Paper to the inside panel to tie it all together. Now it’s ready to go!
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ and fold for the card base.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel of Flowers For All Seasons Designer Series Paper and adhere to the front of the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut a 3″ x 4-1/2″ panel of Flowers For All Seasons DSP.
- Then cut it up the middle to make two strips 1-1/2″ x 4-1/2″.
- Last, cut 1-1/2″ from the bottom of the left strip and 1-1/2″ from the top of the right strip.
- Lay out the rectangles and squares so the pattern in the DSP lines up.
- Adhere the rectangles and squares to the card front as shown using Liquid Glue.
- Use Misty Moonlight ink to stamp the sentiment from the Timeless Tulips stamp set on a 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ strip of Basic White card stock.
- Use the Banner Triple Punch to crop the left end of the strip.
- Adhere the sentiment strip to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a triple loop bow with the twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and adhere to the sentiment strip with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add a few 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots to the banner to complete.
- Adhere a 3/4″ x 5-1/8″ strip of DSP to a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel of Basic White card stock using Liquid Glue.
- Use Glue to adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
*** Scroll to the end of this post to view a complete list of products used.
Use Host Code HVFGR7RT when placing orders over $50 and get a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use the host code, and you’ll still receive a free gift from me!
DID YOU KNOW??? Did you know that if you select “No Contact” when placing an order that I can’t see who ordered from me? That means I can’t thank you and I can’t send you a free gift. Oh, no! Please let me see your contact information – we’ll both be happy! If you’ve placed an order from me that I haven’t acknowledged, please contact me or leave me a comment
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
*** Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: