Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products. This week’s card features the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set and the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper with a bow tied with Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim.
The Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper has some great floral images that are perfect for fussy-cutting. Why perfect? Perfect because they have a white background which means they are very forgiving. When you adhere them to white card stock, the edge around the image doesn’t really show. Give it a try!
Adhere the fussy-cut image to a square panel of Basic White card stock cut with a Stitched Shapes Die. Then adhere to a Rococo Rose mat with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Stamp the sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set on a panel of Basic White card stock with Mossy Meadow ink. The sentiment panel is matted on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock.
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a panel of Rococo Rose card stock to 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold for the card base.
- Use Paper Snips to fussy-cut an image from Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper.
- Cut a square from Basic White card stock using the largest square die from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the fussy cut image to the square.
- Adhere the square to a 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ panel of Rococo Rose card stock.
- Use Mossy Meadow ink to stamp the sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set on a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel of Basic White card stock.
- Adhere the stamped panel to a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with Liquid Glue
- Adhere the sentiment layer to the front of the card base with Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the art piece layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim, adhere to the art layer with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Not shown: Adhere a 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel of Basic White card stock to a 3-3/4″ x 5″ Mossy Meadow mat with Glue.
- Complete by adhering the inside panel in the card with Liquid Glue.
*** Scroll to the end of this post to view a complete list of products used.
Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set Bundles
Available Beginning February 2!
Stampin’ Up! decided to bring back the Hey Chick Stamp Set, originally released as a SALE-a-Bration item in 2017, and added coordinating dies. Plus there’s the new Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and they are releasing new dies to coordinate with them, too! All are created in the same cute style. These items are available from February 2 through June 30, both separately and bundled, as shown below.
#158190 – Hey Chick Stamp Set – $17
#158199 – Chick Dies – $32
#158627 – Hey Chick Bundle – $44
#154464 – Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set – $21
#158200 – Birthday Chick Dies – $27
#158631 – Hey Birthday Chick Bundle – $43
Head over to my online store here beginning on February 2 to get these cute bundles!
Use Host Code NXCHNS6N when placing orders over $50 and get a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, do not use the host code, and you’ll still receive a free gift from me!
DID YOU KNOW??? Did you know that if you select “No Contact” when placing an order that I can’t see who ordered from me? That means I can’t thank you and I can’t send you a free gift. Oh, no! Please let me see your contact information – we’ll both be happy! If you’ve placed an order from me that I haven’t acknowledged, please contact me or leave me a comment
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
*** Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: