Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my weekly post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products.
I love all the floral designs in the Garden Impressions 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper stack. This design with the So Saffron background reminds me of my garden on a sunny day.
The paper makes a statement by itself, perfect for a simple card. I chose to use Melon Mambo – one of the colors in the floral print – for the mats, ink and die cut sentiment.
I love how Stampin’ Up! coordinates the colors in their DSP to their card stock, and they provide a list with each one. It makes it so easy to create, no guess-work involved.
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a panel of Whisper White Thick card stock 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold for the card base.
- Cut a 3″ x 3″ panel of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper into three strips that are 1″ wide by 3″ long.
- Cut mats for each strip 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ from Melon Mambo card stock.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere each of the DSP strips to the card stock mats.
- Use a die from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits to cut the sentiment from a panel of Melon Mambo card stock.
- Place the three panels and the sentiment on the card front to determine the placement of the stamped portion of the sentiment.
- Use Melon Mambo ink to stamp the sentiment directly to the card front.
- Adhere the three layered strips to the card front with Liquid Glue. Take care with order and orientation to keep the pattern continuous from one strip to the next.
- Apply small dabs of liquid glue to the back of the die cut sentiment and carefully align it and adhere to the card front.
- Don’t forget to dot the “i”.
*** A complete list of products used is listed at the bottom of this post.
2018-19 Annual Catalog Product Shares Offer Ends Soon!
I have posted the details for the product shares I am offering for the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to be released June 1. The highlights are listed below, click HERE for all the details of what is included and to place an order.
BONUS – the first twelve I WANT IT ALL orders will receive a Color Swatch booklet with a labeled 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ card stock sample of all the 53 new current 2018-2019 colors!
New Designer Paper Share – $57 plus $7 for Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 200 6” x 6” sheets of designer paper and 4 boxes! The cost to purchase full packs of each individual design would be $264.
New Embellishment Share – $24 plus $7 for Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 310 individual embellishments! The cost to purchase packs of each individual item would be $115.
New Ribbon Share – $34 plus $7 for Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 45 yards of ribbon! The cost to purchase a spool of each individual ribbon would be $171.
I WANT IT ALL Share – (save $5) $110 +$7 Priority Mail shipping
I WANT IT ALL includes the Designer Paper share, Embellishment share and Ribbon share plus you’ll receive a free spool of Silver Baker’s Twine – either Silver & Petal Pink or Silver & Pool Party (my choice, your surprise!)
For additional combinations and options, click HERE for more details.
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used to Complete This Project: