Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my weekly post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products.
My card layout today was based on this one from Freshly Made Sketches 337:
I turned the sketch on it’s side to make a horizontal card. Fun how it works either way, isn’t it? And speaking of fun, I LOVE the new Garden Impressions 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. So bright and beautiful, and yes, fun, too!
Night of Navy pairs perfectly with Melon Mambo in this particular design, so I chose those colors for the card base, die cut sentiment and mats.
Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels add the perfect amount of bling and sparkle.
The Night of Navy mat and a strip of DSP added to the interior panel are the perfect finishing touch for this side fold card.
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a panel of Melon Mambo card stock 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold for the card base.
- Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere it to a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Night of Navy card stock panel.
- Adhere the completed layer to the card front with Liquid Glue. Align it even with the bottom edge and centered side to side.
- Adhere a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ panel of Whisper White card stock to a 3-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel of Night of Navy card stock using Liquid Glue.
- Use the Happy Birthday Thinlits Die to die cut the sentiment from Melon Mambo card stock.
- Adhere the sentiment to the Whisper White card stock layer using small dabs of Liquid Glue.
- The completed sentiment layer is then adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, aligned even with the top edge and centered side to side.
- Use Paper Snips to fussy-cut a small bloom from the DSP and adhere it to the top right corner of the sentiment layer with Liquid Glue. I let it extend over the edge a bit to add interest.
- Add a number of Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sentiment panel, using one to dot the “i” and one in the center of the bloom, plus a few others scattered about.
- Adhere a 3/4″ x 3-3/8″ strip of DSP to a 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panel of Whisper White card stock with Liquid Glue.
- Use Liquid Glue to adhere the White panel to a 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel of Night of Navy card stock and then adhere the completed layer to the inside of the card.
*** A complete list of products used is listed at the bottom of this post.
2018-19 Annual Catalog Product Shares
I have posted the details for the product shares I am offering for the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to be released June 1. The highlights are listed below, click HERE for all the details of what is included and to place an order.
BONUS – the first twelve I WANT IT ALL orders will receive a Color Swatch booklet with a labeled 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ card stock sample of all the 53 new current 2018-2019 colors!
New Designer Paper Share – $57 plus $7 for Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 200 6” x 6” sheets of designer paper and 4 boxes! The cost to purchase full packs of each individual design would be $264.
New Embellishment Share – $24 plus $7 for Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 310 individual embellishments! The cost to purchase packs of each individual item would be $115.
New Ribbon Share – $34 plus $7 for Priority Mail shipping
In all, you’ll receive 45 yards of ribbon! The cost to purchase a spool of each individual ribbon would be $171.
I WANT IT ALL Share – (save $5) $110 +$7 Priority Mail shipping
I WANT IT ALL includes the Designer Paper share, Embellishment share and Ribbon share plus you’ll receive a free spool of Silver Baker’s Twine – either Silver & Petal Pink or Silver & Pool Party (my choice, your surprise!)
For additional combinations and options, click HERE for more details.
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used to Complete This Project: