Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my weekly post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products.
The new 2018-20 In Colors are so bright and happy. They remind me of a new box of primary color crayons – fun!
I used sponge daubers with the new In Color ink pads to add color to the soon-to-be retired black and white Petal Passion Designer Series Paper. Love how it turned out. Wink of Stella adds a bit of sparkle and glam.
Hint: Use a different sponge dauber for each color, label them with the color name and save for next time.
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a panel of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Use sponge daubers to add color by tapping the sponge on the ink pad to pick up ink and then tapping and rubbing them on the printed paper – no need to be precise, just have fun with it!
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the completed art piece to a 4″ x 5-1/4″ mat cut from Basic Black card stock.
- Make a card base with coordinating card stock by cutting a panel 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ and fold. I used Pineapple Punch card stock
- Adhere the artpiece layer to the card front with Liquid Glue.
- Use the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some sparkle as desired.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set on a panel of Whisper White card stock
- Use the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch to punch out the sentiment.
- Use the 2″ Circle Punch to make a mat from Basic Black card stock.
- Adhere the sentiment to the mat with Liquid Glue
- Mount the sentiment layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish the sentiment with a Rhinestone, if desired.
- Tie a small bow using 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon in Pineapple Punch and adhere with a Glue Dot.
*** A complete list of products used is listed at the bottom of this post.
Stampin’ Up! Promotions
For new subscribers only – Stampin’ Up! is offering 50% Off First Two Paper Pumpkin Kits for orders placed through May 10. Click HERE to subscribe. Be sure to enter this promo code: SAVEFIFTY0418
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
Stampin’ Up! products used to complete this project: