Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my weekly post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products.
The Picture Perfect Party 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper was the perfect background accent for this card. And since Stampin’ Up’s ink, card stock and ribbon coordinate perfectly with the colors in the DSP, there’s no stress in figuring out what to use.
I used my new Stamparatus stamp positioning tool to get perfect alignment, spacing and ink coverage for the stamping. My inspiration for this card came from Amy Koender’s blog post HERE. Amy also made a YouTube video showing Hinged Step Stamping technique that you can view here: Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus Hinge Step Stamping
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base from Bermuda Bay card stock. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel of Picture Perfect Party DSP and adhere to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment three times on a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel of Whisper White card stock using Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst ink. (I used my new Stamparatus – see links above for how-to.)
- Trim the stamped panel down to 3-3/8″ wide
- Adhere the stamped panel to a 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ mat of Bermuda Bay card stock.
- Die cut “2” from Lemon Lime Twist card stock and adhere with Liquid Glue.
- Die cut “YOU” from Bermuda Bay card stock and adhere with Liquid Glue.
- Tie a bow with Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon and adhere with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere the completed art piece to the card front with Liquid Glue.
- Cut a 3-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel of Whisper White card stock and adhere to the inside of the card with Liquid Glue.
*** A complete list of products used is listed at the bottom of this post.
Sale-A-Bration is the biggest Stampin’ Up! sale of the year! You can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order. There is now a Third Release of FREE products you can earn – bringing the total to 30 items to choose from! Click HERE to view the flyer:Please note: The item numbers from the flyer must be used in order for the products to be redeemed as Sale-A-Bration items. The items have different numbers in the catalog that do not mark the item as part of Sale-A-Bration. These great products are available in addition to all of the other Sale-a-bration selections currently available in the other two brochures!
You can reap the rewards when you SHOP, HOST, or JOIN during Sale-A-Bration! CLICK HERE for more information.
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
- You can Shop in my online store HERE.
- Ready to Join our team? Click HERE for more information.
- Want to earn Host rewards? Click HERE to learn more.
- Interested in my Events? Click HERE.
Stampin’ Up! products used to complete this project: