Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my weekly post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products.
I used the Lovely Wishes stamp set from the 2018 Occasions catalog and the FREE Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes from the Sale-A-Bration brochure for today’s project.
On this sample, I used Melon Mambo ink for the flowers, Lemon Lime Twist ink for the leaves and Pink Pirouette card stock for the banner. This design is very adaptable to use with other colors, as well. Here are some additional examples:
Take some time to relax, be creative and most importantly – have fun!
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Super Simple: Use the FREE Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes from Sale-A-Bration! OR- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ panel of card stock for the card base, score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel of Whisper White card stock for the art piece.
- Stamp the floral image from the Lovely Wishes stamp set with Basic Black Archival ink in the lower left and upper right corners of the Whisper White panel.
- Stamp the floral fill-in images in the flower color of your choice. Stamp the leaf fill-in images in the leaf color of your choice.
- Cut a 5-1/2″ length of Mini Striped Ribbon. Wrap it across the center of the stamped art panel and secure the ends on the back side with tape.
- Adhere the art panel to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut a 1″ x 4-1/2″ strip of card stock and use the Banner Triple Punch to trim both ends.
- Use Basic Black Archival ink to stamp the sentiment centered on the banner
- Adhere the banner to the art piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Optional: Add a Glitter Enamel Dot or other embellishment on the upper right end of the banner.
*** A complete list of products used is listed at the bottom of this post.
Stampin’ Up! Promotions
Sale-A-Bration is the biggest Stampin’ Up! sale of the year! You can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order. There is now a Third Release of FREE products you can earn – bringing the total to 30 items to choose from! Click HERE to view the flyer:Please note: The item numbers from the flyer must be used in order for the products to be redeemed as Sale-A-Bration items. The items have different numbers in the catalog that do not mark the item as part of Sale-A-Bration. These great products are available in addition to all of the other Sale-a-bration selections currently available in the other two brochures!
You can reap the rewards when you SHOP, HOST, or JOIN during Sale-A-Bration! CLICK HERE for more information.
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
- You can Shop in my online store HERE.
- Ready to Join our team? Click HERE for more information.
- Want to earn Host rewards? Click HERE to learn more.
- Interested in my Events? Click HERE.
Stampin’ Up! products used to complete this project:
Very pretty, Sue! I love Lovely Wishes and I love this CAS card! 🙂
Love your cards! The colors are perfect and I love the clean design. 🙂
Thank you Amy
Thank you for the Make it in Minutes on Sundays. It reminds me that not everything has to be hard or detailed to be pretty. This CAS card is super cute and easily adapted. TFS.
Thank you, Susan. I like to have a little stash of cards on hand, and Simple helps me get them done!
Very lovely, Sue, all of them!! A good reminder that simple is spectacular when done well, and your cards certainly are done well. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Julie. I appreciate your encouragement.