Yes, the Painted Harvest stamp set has the wonderful two-step bloom we’re seeing everywhere, but don’t overlook the pretty two-step leaves and acorns. Such fun stamps! And there’s a coordinating punch for the leaves, too. Quick and easy!
To begin, emboss a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Layered Leaves embossing folder. Since embossing can distort the paper, start with an oversized piece of cardstock and after you’ve run it through the Big Shot, trim it down to the desired finished size which is 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″. Adhere the embossed panel to a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel of Cajun Craze cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Use Liquid Glue to adhere this layer to the front of the Crumb Cake card base.
Stamp two sets of leaves on Very Vanilla cardstock with Old Olive ink. Stamp the solid background first and then the vein and stems detail. Use the Leaf Punch to cut them out. Crease each leaf down the center and gently fold the sides upward for added dimension. Stamp three acorns on Very Vanilla cardstock using Cajun Craze ink for the base and Early Espresso ink for the caps. Fussy-cut the acorns after they are dry. Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and punch it out using the Everyday Label Punch. Punch another label from a panel of Early Espresso cardstock and cut it in half top to bottom. Adhere the cut pieces to the back of the sentiment label with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, spreading the halves apart to create a border to frame each side of the sentiment
Apply Stampin’ Dimensi0nals to the back of the sentiment label. Adhere about 36″ of Copper Metallic Thread by making loops and adhering to the Dimensionals on the back. After determining the desired placement, adhere the leaves to the card front with Liquid Glue. Adhere the label to the center of the card front. Complete the card front by adhering two acorns to the lower left corner of the label with Liquid Glue and one acorn to the lower right corner of the card front with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
Use Cajun Craze and Early Espresso ink to stamp two acorns on the Very Vanilla cardstock panel for the card liner. Adhere the stamped panel to the inside of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
*** You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale – Oct 1-31!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper. You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during October! This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual and holiday catalogs. And they’re even including select Specialty and Designer Series Paper Stacks on sale!
Here are the details:
- Sale period: October 1–31, 2017
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free during this sale.
- Participants can choose which three packages of Designer Series Paper they will order from the sale items and which package to receive for free.
- Designer Series Paper purchased as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
- Promotion Ends: October 31, 2017, by 11:50 PM (MT)
Here is the list of paper included in the sale:
You can see and print a larger PDF copy of the sale list right HERE.
Products used to complete this project:
*** Cardstock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake CS – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Cajun Craze CS – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- Very Vanilla CS – (2) 3-3/4″ x 5″ panels (0ne will be embossed first and then trimmed to 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″), 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel for sentiment label, scraps for 2 stamped leaves and 3 stamped acorns
- Early Espresso CS – 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ panel for label