The Count My Blessings stamp set was at the top of my pre-order list. It has two pretty sentiments and six beautiful botanical images. It also pairs great with the new Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper. Do you love it, too? The stamp set and DSP will be available for order on September 1st.For the card front, adhere a panel of Old Olive cardstock to the Early Espresso card base with SNAIL. Next adhere a panel of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock to the Old Olive panel. Lastly, adhere a panel of Autumn Blessings Designer Series Paper to the panel of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Cut an 18″ length of Lemon Lime Twist 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon. Wrap the ribbon around the card front and tie a knot to secure on the far left side. Trim the ends of the ribbon to desired length. Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock and cut it out with a die from the Lots of Labels Framelits. Use the next size up die to cut a mat for the sentiment from Early Espresso cardstock.
Dry fit the label over the ribbon on the card front to make any adjustments needed in ribbon placement and location of the knot. Apply a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue under the ribbon in the area that will be covered by label to secure it. Adhere the sentiment label to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the oak leaf and acorn image from the Count My Blessings stamp set with Early Espresso ink. Color the stamped image using a blender pen and inks from the following ink pads – Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist and Cajun Craze ink for the leaves and Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip ink for the acorns. Color the branch and stems with a Chocolate Chip marker, using the writing tip. Fussy-cut the botanical image after the coloring is completed. Adhere the colored image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and use a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the area overlapping the sentiment panel.
Adhere a panel of Old Olive cardstock to the card interior with SNAIL. Adhere a Lemon Lime Twist panel to the Old Olive panel. Stamp the botanical image with Early Espresso ink in one corner of a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock. Adhere this panel to the Lemon Lime Twist panel. Done!
*** You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Fall Into Savings – New Customer 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Promotion
Stampin’ Up! is offering a great Paper Pumpkin promotion for new subscribers! Get half off your September Kit when you subscribe between August 11 and September 10 with promo code HALFOFF0917.
Here is the fine print for this offer:
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join between Friday, August 11 and Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
- Unless you cancel, your membership will continue at full price after your first kit.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Products used to create this project:
Available for Order on September 1st:
- 144787 – Count My Blessings Stamp Set (wood)
- 144790 – Count My Blessings Stamp Set (clear)
- 144613 – Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
***Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso CS – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ for card base, 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Old Olive CS – (cut 2) 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panels
- Lemon Lime Twist CS – (cut 2) 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panels
- Very Vanilla CS – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel for card interior, 3″ x 4″ panel for sentiment, 3″ x 3″ panel for stamped image
- Painted Autumn DSP – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel