Welcome to Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my weekly post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products.
The Daisy Delight stamp set is just one of many by Stampin’ Up! that features a stamp with a coordinating punch. Today’s card also uses the leaf stamp from the Painted Harvest stamp set with the coordinating Leaf Punch plus the Classic Label Punch with a sentiment from the Daisy Delight stamp set.
Use the Bone Folder to curl the petals, adding dimension to your flowers. The button centers are an easy finishing touch.
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base from Night of Navy card stock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of Daffodil Delight card stock and adhere to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper and adhere to the Daffodil Delight card stock panel on the card front.
- Stamp the daisy image from the Daisy Delight stamp set with Daffodil Delight ink three times on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Punch them out using the Daisy Punch.
- Stamp the reverse side of one of the punched flowers again with the daisy stamp and fold it in half with the petals offset.
- Gently curl the petals of the flowers using a bone folder.
- Stamp the leaf image from the Painted Harvest stamp set with Lemon Lime Twist ink three times on Lemon Lime Twist card stock. Punch them out using the Leaf Punch.
- Apply Liquid Glue on the back side of one of the daisy centers and adhere it to the card front close to the right edge.
- Adhere the second daisy to the first in the same manner. Turn it slightly so the petals are offset. Hold it in place for a moment, allowing the glue time to set.
- Adhere the folded bloom near the top left corner with a drop of Liquid Glue applied under the center and inside the fold.
- Slide the leaves under the daisies and adhere with glue dots.
- Use a Glue Dot to adhere buttons from the True Gentleman Button collection to the flower centers.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Daisy Delight stamp set with Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Punch it out with the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere the sentiment to the lower left card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
*** A complete list of products used is listed at the bottom of this post.
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact Me HERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
- You can Shop in my online store HERE.
- Ready to Join our team? Click HERE for more information.
- Want to earn Host rewards? Click HERE to learn more.
- Interested in my Events? Click HERE.
Stampin’ Up! products used to complete this project: