Welcome to the launch of Simply Stampin’ Sunday – my weekly post of Clean And Simple projects that can be made in minutes using Stampin’ Up! products.
My card layout was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #327
Today’s card features a couple of the many products (there are 11 of them!) in the Sweet Soirée Suite. If you like silver foil accents, you will LOVE the Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Sweet Soirée Embellishment Kit.
Here are the Simple Steps to make this card:
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ panel of Whisper White Thick cardstock for the card base, score at 5-1/2″ and fold.
- Cut a 2″ x 4″ panel of Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper. On the left side, use a pencil to make a small mark at 1-1/4″. Make a diagonal cut across the panel from the mark to the top right corner.
- Cut a 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel of Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the diagonally cut panel (from Step 2) to the panel cut in Step 3 with the bottom edges aligned.
- Adhere a strip of washi tape from the Sweet Soirée Embellishment Kit along the top edge of the diagonal cut and wrap the ends to the back side and adhere.
- Select a printed pre-cut floral image from the Embellishment Kit and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it to the layered panel.
- Select a few silver embossed vellum branch pre-cut images from the Embellishment Kit and adhere them under the edge of the floral image using Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the completed layered panel to the card front with SNAIL.
- Optional: Embellish the card front with a few silver sequins from the Metallic Sequin Assortment using a small dot of Liquid Glue to adhere each one.
*** You can find a complete list of supplies for this project at the very bottom of this post.
One of the FREE products you can earn during Sale-A-Bration is the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack:
Sweet Soiree Memores & More Card Pack Project Ideas
The Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack is one of hidden gems in the Sale-A-Bration items this year! One of my favorite ways to use this card pack is to turn it into cards. You can create the 12 cards pictured here, using half of one card pack!
Head over to my online store to see this great pack of cards here.
Here are the supplies needed to create these projects: Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set; Whisper White Card Stock; Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper; Sweet Soirée Memories & More Card Pack; Berry Burst, Marina Mist, and Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pads®; Silver Baker’s Twine; Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon; Stampin’ Dimensionals®; Aqua Painter®; 2″ Circle Punch
2018 Occasions Catalog Mega Bundle Specials
I am currently offering Mega Bundles for the Sweet Soiree Suite, the Petal Passion Suite and the True Gentleman Suite.
The Mega Bundles are only available directly through me for a limited time only. For more information and all the details – CLICK HERE.
Stampin’ Up! Promotions
Sale-A-Bration is the biggest Stampin’ Up! sale of the year! You can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order. You can reap the rewards when you shop, host, or join during Sale-A-Bration! CLICK HERE for more information.
How Can I Help You?
Questions? You can Contact MeHERE. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online With Me button on the top right side of the screen to go directly to my online store.
- You can Shop in my online store HERE.
- Ready to Join our team? Click HERE for more information.
- Want to earn Host rewards? Click HERE to learn more.
- Interested in my Events? Click HERE.
Stampin’ Up! products used to complete this project: